Information regarding COVID-19. We will continue to update this page as information changes.
Effective Tuesday, March 17, 2020, at 5:00 PM, our office will be temporarily closed until further notice. Admittance will be by appointment only. Please call 800-647-0614.
Amid ongoing concerns about the Coronavirus COVID-19, Citizens Agency is closely monitoring the latest reports from the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) and the Minnesota Department of Health. We wanted to reach out and share a few of the ways we are here to serve you, our customer, during this time.
Putting our Customers First
As always, our focus is the safety and well-being of our customers, employees and the communities we serve. Our thoughts are with those who have been impacted. We stand ready to work with those experiencing financial difficulty as a result, and we are taking the necessary steps to avoid potential disruptions of service to our customers.
We are working diligently to take precautionary measures to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus. With that in mind, Citizens has enhanced precautions to help promote customer and staff safety.
- Consulting our Business Continuity Plan and following pre-planned procedures. Our critical systems and staff that are essential to day-to-day operations are set-up to work remotely and securely in the event on any facility changes. Many non-essential, non-customer facing agency employees are also being asked to work from home.
- We are asking customers who desire personal or specific agency services to set up office appointments.
- Customers facing financial hardships as a result of COVID-19 should contact us to discuss their individual situation.
- Notifying staff that if they have participated in high-risk travel activities in the past seven days or are scheduled for high-risk travel, to communicate with Human Resources to work though necessary precautions.
- Canceling all planned staff business travel to non-essential conferences or meetings.
The Citizens Team
We will continue to monitor the situation and take actions to protect our staff while allowing business to be conducted safely at our locations.
To stay up-to-date please reference this page or our Facebook page.
- You can mail your payments to our office at 105 N. Minnesota Street, New Ulm, MN 56073
- You can drop off payments in the Citizens Bank Minnesota's night deposit boxes, located near the entrance in the front of the bank, or in the last drive-up lane.. La Salle also has a night deposit box in the front of the bank.
For factual information about COVID-19, please visit one of the following sites:
World Health Organization:
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 800-647-0614 or email us at email@example.com .