Citizens is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, genetic information, protected veterans status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or any other status protected under federal, state or local laws.
AGRICULTURAL LENDER - WATKINS
Citizens Bank Minnesota is looking for a high performing, experienced, motivated, and community focused Agricultural Lender at our Watkins Office.
- Excellent credit documentation and underwriting skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years’ bank experience preferred; will consider a 2-year Associates Degree with 5-7 years’ bank experience.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles.
- Demonstrated experience in managing existing clients and developing new business relationships.
- Farm background with a working knowledge of the agricultural industry.
- Strong computer skills including MS Word and Excel are required.
- Working knowledge of Finpack.
- Licensure for sale of crop insurance is required within first year of employment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong communication, customer service and business development skills.
Involvement in bank and community activities is expected. Willingness to relocate to the local area may be required. If you are an outgoing, team-oriented individual who can create meaningful relationships, and are committed to delivering the Ultimate Experience, you would be a great fit in our organization. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a trusted financial institution with great potential for future growth. This position is full-time with a comprehensive benefits package. To apply, please go online to https://citizensmn.bamboohr.com/jobs/ .
Citizens Bank Minnesota
PO Box 547
New Ulm, MN 56073