Important Information Regarding COVID-19. We will continue to update this page as information changes.
Effective Tuesday, March 17, 2020, at 4:00 PM, our New Ulm, Lakeville and Watkins lobbies will be temporarily closed until further notice. Admittance will be by appointment only. Drive-up and walk-up services will operate with normal hours.
New Ulm - 800-549-0194. Drive-up hours are, Monday - Friday: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM. Saturday: 8:00 AM - Noon.
Lakeville - 952-469-1919. Drive-up hours are, Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Saturday: 9:00 AM - Noon.
Watkins - 320-764-2600. Drive up hours are, Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Saturday: 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM.
Lafayette & La Salle offices will have limited lobby services. Please call for an appointment.
Lafayette - 800-459-7563
La Salle - 877-308-9546
Paycheck Protection Program Information
Updated information can be found on our Paycheck Protection Program webpage HERE.
Debit Card Transaction Qualifications Waived Temporarily
Important announcement regarding WooHoo! Checking, WooHoo! Simple and WooHoo! Business Accounts:
Citizens encourages you to abide by the Minnesota ‘stay-at-home' order and for that reason debit card transaction qualifications will be waived temporarily starting April 2, 2020 – June 1, 2020. All debit card transaction qualifications on those accounts will resume June 2, 2020.
Please remember: Banks are the safest place to keep your money. We may have temporarily closed our lobbies, but your deposits remain safe at our bank, as does your access to your funds. You can find more information regarding this here.
POSTPONEMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
- Our Shred Day that was scheduled for Tuesday, April 21st has been postponed. We will announce when a new date has been set.
- The Citizens Race 2 Raise 5K that was to be held on Saturday, May 16th, has been postponed until Saturday, October 31st. For more information regarding the 5K, please click HERE.
- A decision has been made to cancel all overnight travel for the Gluck-N-Spiel Club. This includes the Mystery Trip and Louisville, KY. We will monitor the situation and look forward to providing local adventures when travel restrictions have been lifted.
Visit our Blog for updated articles shared from legitimate news sources regarding banking, loans and assistance: https://citizensmn.wordpress.com/
Amid ongoing concerns about the Coronavirus COVID-19, Citizens Bank Minnesota is closely monitoring the latest reports from the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) and the Minnesota Department of Health. We wanted to reach out and share a few of the ways we are here to serve you, our customer, during this time.
Putting our Customers First
As always, our focus is the safety and well-being of our customers, employees and the communities we serve. Our thoughts are with those who have been impacted. We stand ready to work with those experiencing financial difficulty as a result, and we are taking the necessary steps to avoid potential disruptions of service to our customers.
We are working diligently to take precautionary measures to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus. With that in mind, Citizens has enhanced precautions to help promote customer and staff safety:
- Consulting our Business Continuity Plan and following pre-planned procedures. Our critical systems and staff that are essential to day-to-day operations are set-up to work remotely and securely in the event on any facility changes. Many non-essential, non-customer facing bank employees are also being asked to work from home.
- We are asking customers who desire personal or specific banker services to set up office appointments.
- Customers facing financial hardships as a result of COVID-19 should contact us to discuss their individual situation.
- Notifying staff that if they have participated in high-risk travel activities in the past seven days or are scheduled for high-risk travel, to communicate with Human Resources to work though necessary precautions.
- Canceling all planned staff business travel to non-essential conferences or meetings.
The Citizens Team
We will continue to monitor the situation and take actions to protect our staff while allowing business to be conducted safely at our locations.
To stay up-to-date, enroll in our text club by texting CITIZENSMN to 474747 or visit our Facebook page.
Alternative Banking Options
For your convenience and protection, we encourage you to access your account from home using our digital and telebanking services. We offer Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Mobile Deposit, and Telephone Banking. You can also drop off payments in our night deposit boxes.
The United States maintains a world-class payments system. Customers are encouraged to take advantage of their debit and credit cards when making purchases.
Don't forget - our ATM locations take cash and check deposits!
SBA Emergency Loan Program Links:
For factual information from the FDIC and COVID-19, please visit one of the following sites:
FDIC FAQs for Customers affected by COVID – 19:
FDIC: Insured Bank Deposits are Safe; Beware of Potential Scams Using the Agency's Name:
World Health Organization:
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 1-800-549-0194 or email us at email@example.com .