Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Forgiveness Application
The Small Business Administration (SBA) issues the Paycheck Protection Program Application for Loan Forgiveness.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Required for submission of a PPP Forgiveness Application:
- Application (including Schedule A)
- Documentation Checklist (Pending)
- Click on the tab "Ask Us"
- Scroll down to "Secure File Delivery"
- Click on "Secure Upload"
- Click on "PPP Forgiveness 2020"
- Fill in your information and attach your documents
* In order to ensure proper loan forgiveness, please submit only COMPLETE packages following the SBA's required guidelines.
Additional Funds Appropriated For The Small Business Administration's Paycheck Protection Program Borrower Application
Congress has passed legislation to resupply the PPP under the CARES Act. If you have not applied for this loan program in the past, now is the chance to try and gain funding for your business if the program will benefit you, and your business qualifies. The program will be ending June 30, 2020 or when funds are depleted.
Citizens Bank Minnesota is ready to support the needs of the communities it serves and its customers with additional Paycheck Protection Act loans.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Paycheck Protection Program Loans
Citizens Bank Minnesota will be processing and approving your Paycheck Protection Program applications. To be efficient, we will be accepting applications and documentation HERE.
Required for submission of a PPP loan:
2. PPP Calculator (unless you are a sole proprietor or farmer submitting a schedule C or schedule F.)
Instructions on submitting applications via our portal:
- Click on the tab “Ask Us”
- Scroll down to “Secure File Delivery”
- Click on “Secure Upload”
- Click on the “Care Act 2020 – SBA Loans”
- Fill in your information and attach your documents.
A COMPLETE loan package will ensure that we can process your application in the most efficient manner!
Let us know if you have any questions - we are here for you!
Citizens Bank Minnesota Lending Team
Questions? Please give us a call at 800-549-0194.