For our members 55 years of age or better, we offer this incredible club, offering great deals on trips, plays, dinners, and more!
The Glück-N-Spiel Club provides members with opportunities to travel, letting you relax while the Club Coordinator makes all the arrangements. You will receive a detailed itinerary on all trips a month prior to leaving. Being a member is a great way to travel, learn, and build friendships.
Check out the flyers for our upcoming trips:
- Quarterly newsletter
- Special Events
- Official checks & money orders
- Photocopy service
- Check guarantee
- Stop Payments
- Free notarizing
- Direct deposit of Social Security & pension checks
- Free Telephone and Online Banking
Recent trips taken include: Quad Cities, Chanhassen, Orpheum Theater, Costa Rica, Twins Games, Alaskan Cruise, the Old Log Theater, Casino Trips, Wisconsin, Hawaii, and several area theaters.
Glück-N-Spiel Club Trip Guidelines:
- 30 person minimum required to tour
- Motor coach pickup location: Runnings parking lot (and Citizens Bank Minnesota in Lafayette if en route to destination)
- Reservations begin on the date published in the travel newsletter - no early reservations
- Reservation by telephone or voicemail will be accepted after 8:30 a.m. on that date
- Payment or down payment must be received within ten (10) business days of reservation.
- Refund in full if cancellation is made 30 days before show/trip.
- No guaranteed refund if cancellation is less than 30 days before show/trip.
Weather Related Cancellations
- Refunds are not guaranteed due to icy/snowy road conditions.
- Tours depart unless the event is canceled.
GNS staff & the bus company decide whether the conditions are safe for travel. Every effort will be made to refund those involved. Oftentimes, event tickets are non-refundable. Cancellations involving “non refundable” tickets may result in loss of payment. Tickets become your property once you place your reservation. If a tour is canceled by the Gluck-n-Spiel Club for reasons other than those weather-related, full refunds will be made.
Occasionally tours are subject to slight changes due to unforeseen circumstances that are out of the GNS Club’s control. We do what is best under those circumstances and assure you that the tour will still be great. If you have questions, please feel free to call or stop by. We try to find shows and trips that appeal to everyone in some way, so our goal is to have each show or trip full of members who are excited and eager to be going along!
How To Join
- In order to join the Glück-N-Spiel Club, you must be at least 55 years or better.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $1,500 or more in a Make My Life Easy Checking or Regular Savings Account, OR
- Maintain $10,000 balance in CD's plus one other bank product. (Checking, Savings, Loans, IRA, or Insurance)
- One account will cover husband and wife
- Singles may add a friend or relative under their membership