Load your Citizens Bank Minnesota Mastercard® Debit Card into your Mobile Wallet, make it your default card and simply Tap - Pay - Done!
What is a Mobile Wallet?
A mobile wallet is a way to carry your debit card or credit card information in a digital form on your mobile device. Instead of using your physical card to make a purchase, you can pay with your smartphone, tablet or smartwatch.
You can use your Citizens Mastercard® Debit Card with any of these trusted wallets: Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay and Masterpass.
How Mobile Wallets Work
- Download the mobile wallet app (or it may already be built into your mobile device).
- Add your credit card or debit card information to the mobile wallet.
- When you check out at participating merchants, access the mobile wallet and choose your card. If you're making an in-store purchase, just hold your mobile device at the terminal, over the Near Field Communication (NFC) reader.
Why Should I Use A Mobile Wallet?
- It's a safer way to pay! Digital wallets generate a one-time-use number each time you shop to help keep your information private. Your payment information is never shared with merchants or stored on your device. Plus when you use your Citizens Mastercard® Debit Card, you're also covered with Mastercard® Zero Liability - so you're not liable for unauthorized purchases.
- It's easy and convenient! Stop fumbling with your wallet, pay with a simple tap, click or touch.
- It reduces your risk of losing your physical card as well as less wear and tear on it!
- You can use it online if the merchant accepts it!
There are many mobile wallets to choose from. When you're comparing features, be sure to check out which mobile device is required and which merchants accept the wallet.
Check out our "Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Use A Mobile Wallet" videos below!
Just hold your Android mobile device near the reader with your finger on Touch ID.
Visit the following webpage for a list of merchants that accept Android Pay:
Just hold your iPhone near the reader with your finger on Touch ID or double-click the side button on your Apple Watch, then hold it near the reader.
When shopping on a MacBook Pro featuring the Touch Bar, you can complete your purchase by simply placing your finger on Touch ID.
Visit the following webpage for a list of merchants that accept Apple Pay:
Just hold your mobile device near the reader with your finger on Touch ID.
Samsung Pay can be used almost anywhere consumers can swipe or tap their card.
The more you use Samsung Pay, the more Samsung rewards you get! To enroll just open the Samsung Pay app, tap the Rewards icon, and accept the Terms and Conditions. Earn ten points for every qualifying purchase. After you earn some points, choose a reward from the Samsung catalog, which features everything from gift cards to the latest Samsung products.
Using MasterPass in store? Just hold your mobile device near the reader with your finger on Touch ID.
Using MasterPass online? Simply select MasterPass at checkout, login to your MasterPass account, and complete your order!
Visit the following webpage for a list of merchants that accept MasterPass:
Apple, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android Robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Samsung and Samsung Pay are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Microsoft and Microsoft Wallet are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and Masterpass and the circles design are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated and are used by the issuer pursuant to license.