What time does your local bank branch close? Wait, never mind -- it doesn't matter! With Online Banking you can do your banking anytime and from anywhere.
Transfer funds, check your balance, download statements, see if a particular check has cleared... all in real time. You can even pay your bills online. It's easy to use and totally secure so you can conduct all your business when it's convenient to you!
- Easy to use
- Totally secure
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- Download statements
- Free e-Statements
You will be required to change your PIN the first time you use Online Banking. You can easily change both your Online Banking ID and your PIN number anytime you would like. In fact, as an added security measure, we encourage you to do so.
Three incorrect log-in attempts will lock your account from Online Banking usage. Once you begin an Online Banking session, ten minutes of inactivity will cause you to be automatically logged out.
Online Banking Text Alerts
Don't be caught off guard with your finances. Online banking users now have the option to set up Text Alerts! You can set up Personal Alerts, Item Alerts, Balance Alerts and Events Alerts all from your online banking!
- Go to Options Tab --> Personal Options. Fill in the Mobile Phone Number and select a Wireless Provider Address.
- Go to Options Tab --> Alerts to add or edit an alert, and to enable Text as an option.
- Balance Text Alerts are sent throughout the day and all other alerts are sent after an update.
With our Online Bill Payment service, you can make paying bills a snap. Forget licking envelopes, buying stamps, or running out to the mailbox. Save time, money, and frustration by paying all your bills from one secure website.
This convenient feature allows you to send a person-to-person payment via text or email to anyone you choose, such as a landlord, babysitter, relative or more.
($1.00 fee per text and email transaction. Message and data rates may apply for text transactions.)
Gift Checks & Donation Pay
Have you ever been invited to a wedding or birthday party you couldn't attend? With our new gift check feature you can easily send a gift check or charitable donation personalized by you directly from your account.
(Gift Pay - $2.99 per transaction. Donation Pay - $1.99 per transaction)
e-Bill is a feature that allows you to link your bill summaries for eligible companies so that payment information (amount and due date) will show right within your Citizens Online Banking Bill Pay. You will also have access to the following:
- View, download, or print a PDF of your current bill
- Customer support information from the biller
- An archive of previous bills
Expedited Check Payments
Ever had a payment due date sneak up on you? A great new option is to have your payments delivered faster than the standard schedule with an expedited check payment.
(Rush Delivery: May be scheduled until 4:00 PM ET. Check payment delivered to submitted physical address. Payment deducted from account when check clears. UPS tracking provided. Next day delivery - $19.95. Two day delivery - $14.95.)
View a quick demo to learn more about how to use Online Bill Pay!
If you elect to use the Bill Pay Service, by setting up payees, scheduling payments and identifying payment amounts, you are acknowledging that you want to use the Bill Pay Service. You authorize us to charge your Payment Account for person-to-person, gift check, donation pay, and expedited payment fees. If you elect to Pay a person and send the money by Email (electronic), you agree to pay a $1.00 fee per payment. (Business accounts subject to payment limitations.)
What is Voice Bill Pay?
A Voice Bill Pay skill, like iPay QuickPay, is a voice-driven capability that enables you to access certain information about your Citizens Bank Minnesota bill pay account on your Alexa-enabled device.
Once you’ve enabled the skill, you can ask Alexa to make a payment, provide payment history and check scheduled payments!
Who can I pay with iPay QuickPay?
- You are able to make a payment to eligible payees you’ve added to your bill pay account
- You can ask Alexa to list your payees if you are unsure of which payees you’ve added to your account
How do I get started with iPay QuickPay?
You will need an online bill pay account to start using iPay QuickPay. If you don’t have an account yet, log in to your account at www.citizensmn.bank and click the “Bill Pay” link to access the enrollment form.
Then you’ll need to add Alexa to your bill pay account. Here’s how:
- Log in to your account at www.citizensmn.bank and click the “Bill Pay” link
- Select the “My Account” tab
- Go to the Voice Bill Pay section and select the “Add Alexa” link
- Answer the challenge phrase questions
- Enter credentials and submit
This step completes the online setup.
Now it’s time to link your bill pay account to iPay QuickPay:
- Within the Alexa App on your mobile device, search for the iPay QuickPay skill and choose “Enable”
- When prompted, enter the credentials you created in bill pay to begin linking your bill pay account to iPay QuickPay
- Create a 4-digit PIN that you will remember since it will be requested every time you launch iPay QuickPay
- Select “I agree, Link Account” to complete the account linking process
- Now you can say, “Alexa, start iPay QuickPay”
How do I make payments with iPay QuickPay?
Just tell Alexa the payee you’d like to pay, the amount of the payment and the payment date.
Need help? Click here to see a short video and learn how to get started with iPay QuickPay.
Bank to Bank Transfers
Now available at Citizens Bank Minnesota. You can now move money between your Citizens accounts and accounts held at other U.S. based financial institutions. Call 1-800-549-0194 for more details on this service.
- Customer must have a checking or savings account and online banking with Citizens Bank Minnesota
- Transfer funds from or to accounts held at other US-based financial institutions for $1 per transfer.
- Feature must be approved and enabled by bank staff. Call 800-549-0194 to enable.
- Accountholder must only enroll accounts in which they have the right to transfer funds.
- Account setup is similar to PayPal.
- There is a 3pm daily cutoff. Transfers initiated prior to cutoff will typically be displayed in the account at the start of the next business day.
- There is a daily limit of $2,500 in and $2,500 out of the account held at Citizens. Larger transfers may be allowed on a case-by-case basis.
- More details can be found in the agreement after the feature has been enabled.