What time does your local bank branch close? Wait, never mind -- it doesn't matter! With Online Banking you can do your banking anytime and from anywhere.
Transfer funds, check your balance, download statements, see if a particular check has cleared... all in real time. You can even pay your bills online. It's easy to use and totally secure so you can conduct all your business when it's convenient to you!
- Easy to use
- Totally secure
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- Download statements
- Free e-Statements
More InformationYour Online Banking ID and PIN Number provide added security. Once you have signed up, you will receive an Online Banking ID and PIN (Personal Identification Number).
You will be required to change your PIN the first time you use Online Banking. You can easily change both your Online Banking ID and your PIN number anytime you would like. In fact, as an added security measure, we encourage you to do so.
Three incorrect log-in attempts will lock your account from Online Banking usage. Once you begin an Online Banking session, ten minutes of inactivity will cause you to be automatically logged out.
Online Banking Text Alerts
Don't be caught off guard with your finances. Online banking users now have the option to set up Text Alerts! You can set up Personal Alerts, Item Alerts, Balance Alerts and Events Alerts all from your online banking!
- Go to Options Tab --> Personal Options. Fill in the Mobile Phone Number and select a Wireless Provider Address.
- Go to Options Tab --> Alerts to add or edit an alert, and to enable Text as an option.
- Balance Text Alerts are sent throughout the day and all other alerts are sent after an update.
With our Online Bill Payment service, you can make paying bills a snap. Forget licking envelopes, buying stamps, or running out to the mailbox. Save time, money, and frustration by paying all your bills from one secure website.
This convenient feature allows you to send a person-to-person payment via text or email to anyone you choose, such as a landlord, babysitter, relative or more.
($1.00 fee per text and email transaction. Message and data rates may apply for text transactions.)
Gift Checks & Donation Pay
Have you ever been invited to a wedding or birthday party you couldn't attend? With our new gift check feature you can easily send a gift check or charitable donation personalized by you directly from your account.
(Gift Pay - $2.99 per transaction. Donation Pay - $1.99 per transaction)
e-Bill is a feature that allows you to link your bill summaries for eligible companies so that payment information (amount and due date) will show right within your Citizens Online Banking Bill Pay. You will also have access to the following:
- View, download, or print a PDF of your current bill
- Customer support information from the biller
- An archive of previous bills
Expedited Check Payments
Ever had a payment due date sneak up on you? A great new option is to have your payments delivered faster than the standard schedule with an expedited check payment.
(Rush Delivery: May be scheduled until 4:00 PM ET. Check payment delivered to submitted physical address. Payment deducted from account when check clears. UPS tracking provided. Next day delivery - $19.95. Two day delivery - $14.95.)
View a quick demo to learn more about how to use Online Bill Pay!
If you elect to use the Bill Pay Service, by setting up payees, scheduling payments and identifying payment amounts, you are acknowledging that you want to use the Bill Pay Service. You authorize us to charge your Payment Account for person-to-person, gift check, donation pay, and expedited payment fees. If you elect to Pay a person and send the money by Email (electronic), you agree to pay a $1.00 fee per payment. (Business accounts subject to payment limitations.)
Bank to Bank Transfers
Now available at Citizens Bank Minnesota. You can now move money between your Citizens accounts and accounts held at other U.S. based financial institutions. Call 1-800-549-0194 for more details on this service.
- Customer must have a checking or savings account and online banking with Citizens Bank Minnesota
- Transfer funds from or to accounts held at other US-based financial institutions for $1 per transfer.
- Feature must be approved and enabled by bank staff. Call 800-549-0194 to enable.
- Accountholder must only enroll accounts in which they have the right to transfer funds.
- Account setup is similar to PayPal.
- There is a 3pm daily cutoff. Transfers initiated prior to cutoff will typically be displayed in the account at the start of the next business day.
- There is a daily limit of $2,500 in and $2,500 out of the account held at Citizens. Larger transfers may be allowed on a case-by-case basis.
- More details can be found in the agreement after the feature has been enabled.