**The 2019 Scholarship Deadline has passed.
Students can still watch the videos and submit the corresponding surveys to have the work done ahead of time. When applications become available for high school seniors graduating in 2020, if they meet all scholarship requirements, they will be mailed or e-mailed a scholarship application.
Citizens Bank Minnesota Scholarship Online Video Courses
To be eligible for the Citizens Bank Minnesota scholarships, you must watch our two Scholarship videos on Budgeting & Saving, and Understanding Credit Decisions, then complete and submit the questions that correspond with each video.
We would like all students to register for the video courses - you can do so by filling out the form below and clicking submit!
Scholarship Video Course Registration:
Thank you for registering!
Thank you for registering! The online courses are listed below:
*Scholarship Video Links:
*Scholarship Video Questions (must watch videos before completing & submitting questions):
- Watch the two Scholarship video courses on Budgeting & Saving and Understanding Credit Decisions
- Complete and submit the questions for EACH video
- Have an active checking account with Citizens Bank Minnesota.
- If you meet all requirements, you will receive your Scholarship Application! (Applications not available until February 2020)
- Fill out your scholarship form completely and mail to Scholarship America. (Must be postmarked by March 15th)
Contact Lori Dummer @ 507-354-3165.