The 2020 scholarship deadline has passed. 2021 graduates - check back for application availability.
Citizens Bank Minnesota Scholarship Online Video Courses
To be eligible for the Citizens Bank Minnesota scholarships, you must watch our two Scholarship videos on Budgeting & Saving, and Understanding Credit Decisions, then complete and submit the questions that correspond with each video.
We would like all students to register for the video courses - you can do so by filling out the form below and clicking submit!
Scholarship Video Course Registration:
Thank you for registering!
Thank you for registering! The online courses are listed below:
*Scholarship Video Links:
*Scholarship Video Questions (must watch videos before completing & submitting questions):
- Watch the two Scholarship video courses on Budgeting & Saving and Understanding Credit Decisions
- Complete and submit the questions for EACH video
- Have an active checking account with Citizens Bank Minnesota.
- If you meet all requirements, you will receive your Scholarship Application! 2021 graduates - check back for application availability.
- Fill out your scholarship form completely and mail to Scholarship America.
Contact Lori Dummer @ 507-354-3165.