- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Message a bank representative
- Organize dashboard
- Re-name accounts
- Link another financial institution
Getting e-Statements reduces the risk for fraud, clutter in your mailbox and allows you 24/7 access to your statements! Click on the video below to see just how quick and easy it is to enroll within your Online Banking!
- Go to 'Accounts'
- Click on the account
- 'Alert Preferences'
- Two alert types
- Balance alerts
- Transaction alerts
- Can be notified by text, email or in-app message
Online Bill Pay
- View, download, or print a PDF of your current bill
- Customer support information from the biller
- An archive of previous bills
Online & Mobile Messaging
We have an option to chat with us using the messaging feature within Online Banking and our Mobile App! Ask about transactions, update your address, ask questions about your debit card and more. Check out this video for more details!. (Messaging feature is staffed during regular business hours.)
Alexa Voice Bill Pay
A Voice Bill Pay skill, like iPay QuickPay, is a voice-driven capability that enables you to access certain information about your Citizens Bank Minnesota bill pay account on your Alexa-enabled device.
You can ask Alexa to list your payees if you are unsure of which payees you’ve added to your account
- Log in to your account at www.citizensmn.bank and click the “Bill Pay” link
- Select the “My Account” tab
- Go to the Voice Bill Pay section and select the “Add Alexa” link
- Answer the challenge phrase questions
- Enter credentials and submit
- Within the Alexa App on your mobile device, search for the iPay QuickPay skill and choose “Enable”
- When prompted, enter the credentials you created in bill pay to begin linking your bill pay account to iPay QuickPay
- Create a 4-digit PIN that you will remember since it will be requested every time you launch iPay QuickPay
- Select “I agree, Link Account” to complete the account linking process
- Now you can say, “Alexa, start iPay QuickPay”
External Transfers (Bank-to-Bank Transfers)
External Transfer feature is available for consumer client accounts upon request. Once enabled and setup, this feature allows you to transfer funds between linked deposit accounts within your Citizens Bank Minnesota Online Banking, and deposit accounts held at other U.S. financial institutions that are under your ownership and for which you have transfer rights.
- Must have a consumer deposit account and Online Banking with Citizens Bank Minnesota
- Must only enroll accounts from another financial institutions that are under your ownership, and for which you have transfer rights
- Daily limits apply, please contact Citizens to request an adjustment
How to enroll? Contact your local Citizens Bank Minnesota branch, or send us a message from within your Online Banking.
• Update virus protection software periodically and after every new virus alert is announced
• Do not download files or open hyperlinks sent from people you don’t know
• Use a firewall program to reduce the risk of your computer being accessible to hackers
• Enter personal and financial information only when there is a “lock” icon on the browser’s status bar and look for URL to read “https” versus “http”
• If you must store personal and financial information on your computer:
- Make all passwords hard to guess by using complex combinations of numbers and upper and lower case letters
- Don’t use an automatic log-in feature
- Always log off when you’re finished
• Before discarding a computer, delete personal information using a “wipe” utility program to overwrite the entire hard drive