Agricultural Lender - Ormsby Branch
Citizens Bank Minnesota, Ormsby Branch, is looking for a high performing, experienced, motivated and community focused Agricultural Lender who loves working with people and has great attention to detail. The selected candidate will be responsible for Delivering the Ultimate Experience by developing positive, meaningful relationships with new and existing clients. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a trusted financial institution. If you are an upbeat, positive candidate, this is a career worthy of consideration.
- Contact prospects and customers for new business
- Interview loan applicants
- Analyze credit worthiness
- Structure loans and ensure proper documentation
- Monitor loan portfolio
- Solicit and service various crop insurance products
- Excellent credit documentation and underwriting skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree with prior banking experience preferred.
- Knowledge of FSA, Rural Development and gap lender programs.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles.
- Demonstrated experience in managing existing clients and developing new business relationships.
- Farm background with a working knowledge of the agricultural industry.
- Working knowledge of FinPack.
- Licensure for sale of crop insurance is required within first year of employment.
- Proficient technical skills and experience in loan origination and servicing.
- Strong computer skills including MS Word and Excel are required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong communication, customer service and business development skills.
- Full Time
- Competitive Wage
- Comprehensive Benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off